Personalization is what makes Windows 10 a popular choice for many users. From intricate & advanced registry hacks to styling and appearance changes, you can probably tweak it all when it comes to this pervasive operating system.
One of the changes that many seem to want is to change their taskbar color. To do so, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Navigate to the Main “Colors” Setting
There are a couple of ways to get there, but for the purposes of this post, probably, the quickest way is to directly search for “choose your accent color” in the start menu. This will prompt Windows to display a system setting by the same name.
Step 2: Pick the Color You Want
Within the main Colors setting Window, you will see a section for “Choose your accent color” — which is what we queried for in step 1. From that section, pick out the color you want. You may get four choices through which you can make your selection. They are
- A checkbox that says–>Automatically pick an accent color from my background
- Recent colors
- Windows colors
- Custom color
Step 3 (Final Step): Select One Last Checkbox To Seal the Deal
After deciding on the accent color, divert your attention at the bottom, where you’ll see the following 2 checkboxes — listed under a small subheading of “Show accent color on the following surfaces.”
- Start, taskbar, and action center
- Title bars and window borders
Unless you want to, you don’t have to select both the checkboxes; just the first one to change your taskbar color to the one you finalized.
As soon as you left-click on that checkbox, the updates should go into effect immediately.
You May Also Want to Check Out:
- A Comprehensive Guide to Windows 10 Taskbar Settings
- How to Change Link Color in WordPress
- How to Add a Contact Form on Your WordPress Site
- How to Change Your Cursor on Windows 10
- How To Remove Password From Windows 10
- How to Delete a Page in WordPress
- How to Block YouTube on Windows 10 (or Any Website)
- How Do I Stop Word From Opening on Windows 10 Startup
- How to Undo Always Open With in Windows 10
- All Other Topics and Posts
As seen and read, changing taskbar color in Windows 10 is not a complicated process. With just a few clicks, you’re on your way to personalize your taskbar to the color you can connect with.
What’s more, is that Windows offers four unique ways for handpicking your desired color. So play around with it until you settle on the one that speaks to you.